Monday, August 15, 2011

Well...Hello!!!!

Hey there!!
Oh dear!!....What have I gotten myself into...
I have been flirting with the idea of creating a blog for a while now, being pulled back by fears of not being interesting enough, not having time to keep up, not being talented enough...Or just not having(literally) anything to say. Seeing myself following countless blogs, worshipping the talent of amazing bloggers, made me say ...OH , FORGET IT!!! I'm in!!! I just had to stop living vicariously.So here I am. Be gentle. I initially created this blog with the intention of only sharing my love, admiration and respect for true style, no matter the shape, no matter the form...Not the color, not the age... An outlet to share the hue STYLE takes through MY EYES.
But I just might have more to say!!!

Let's get this show on the road!!!


Besos, Pia!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Blog! It is amazing! I loved all of your blogs so far. I wish you great success! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete