Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Makeup!!??...Yes, please.

Let me be bold please...That "Au Naturale" theory...NOT FOR ME!!
Please don't think I was taken in by drag queens at age three!! But from where I stand, we should all be thanking Cleopatra, God knows a little black pencil can go a long way.
I'm the kind of girl who needs to see that cobalt blue eyeshadow in her makeup kit, even though she'll never wear it (again).
Make up is all about having fun, if your number one, unbreakable, rule is always, always shoot for translucent skin.
Forget cakey, clown-like perfection, it is about barely there foundation, to be able to play up your eyes or lips.
So.....I decided to share my Makeup basics with you...

You should always start with healthy ,clean skin... My choice...

St. Ives Apricot Scrub
My mother introduced us when I was 17... I can't live without it!


Follow with a good moisturizer ... I live by....
Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer


Ok.... Now to the fun stuff....

My number one weapon of choice!!
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup
It goes on light with great natural glow.


                                          M.A.C has the best concealers.



                                             Mac Fluidline Gel Black Liner
                    That baby will stay on all day, all night... And it sure will not run!


Rimmel London Glam'eyes Lash Flirt Mascara
Biggest bang for your buck



Wow..I don't think anything is priced over 20 Bucks!! Ufff !! I'm good!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!!

Besos, Pia!

No comments:

Post a Comment